Home

This is a project that we did with our grandchildren.  We had a collection of various tiles left from projects and some new tiles that we collected.  I found a “how-to” guide online that suggested laying out your tile design, then laying contact paper sticky side down on top of the design to hold the tiles in place.  The tiles (stuck to the contact paper) were then put on the bottom of a mold, and the concrete was applied on top.  This approach worked pretty well and we have made several batches.

We have collected a lot of tiles, and we want to make a path through our ivy, so there will be a few more batches.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s